PREPARE FOR YOUR BEST SHOT EVER!
A session with me requires a little preparation to look your best for your photo shoot! I have included some guides for clients to follow to help prepare for their photo session. Click the links below to view the guides and take some of that stress away of not knowing what to do!
Watch a Great Makeup Lesson Video by Bobbi Brown
For women, when doing makeup, keep these do's and don'ts in mind:
- DON'T go too glam
- DO keep makeup natural looking
- DON'T overdo contour
- DO keep edges soft - no harsh lip liner or overdone eyebrows, no clumpy mascara and no heavy eyeliner, in fact, use a soft gray or brown liner, no black!
- DO use an eyelash curler
- DON'T use powder to mattify
- DO use blotting sheets to keep skin dewy and not oily
- DON'T get a facial or wax the night before - do it a week before
- DO exfoliate the night before, and moisturize!
- DON'T go for bold, drastic shades on your eyes lips and cheeks - studio lighting and high resolution cameras can intensify the look!